Tuesday 15 May 2012

Nudie Jeans

Last week was one of my final deadlines for final year and the project was based around the menswear brand, Nudie Jeans.

Nudie are a Swedish company based in Gothenberg and over the past 15 years have really grown in popularity, across Europe, America and Australia. I came across this brand whilst on my placement year and was interested by their simple, sustainable designs and rich Swedish culture. It was then that I decided to base my Final Major project around Nudie.

Nudie are stocked within independent stores across the UK in around 135 shops..it was my interest in the brand that made me wonder if they could make the move to the UK retail market with a standalone store. Within the project I produced a marketing report to discover whether the move would be a success and also created marketing material for the current season along with the store design.
The following images are what I produced...hope you like!! x



No comments: